Binnenkort in uw eigen taal .. Soon in your own language .. Bald in Ihrer eigenen Sprache … resto nella tua lingua … Pronto en su propio idioma…
Bientôt dans votre propre langue… Wkrótce we własnym języku … Drīz jūsu dzimtajā valodā … Наскоро на свој јазик …
√ Available 24/7 | √ The cheapest guaranteed | √ Stylish and Personal | √ Coffins
25 years dedicated to this sensitive sector,
500 repatriations of mortal remains each year,
6500 partners in 170 countries,
and offices located all around the world.
A decease is always a tragic event, painful and difficult to handle in some countries.
No matter the place of death, Repatriation internationle immediately and lists all the formalities.
- How to make te declaration of death to the Emassy?
- Where to trander the body? Hospital, morque, private funeral home.
- What are the hygienic treatmensts for the preservation of the body?
- Witch documents must accompany th mortal remains?
- What is the funeral regulation of affected country?
- Whad are teh means of transport to be used? Plane, funeral vehicle, cargo…. and many complementary criteria
in order to realize an adapted repatriation without mishap.
- Assisting the family of the deceased during this difficult periond
- Declaring the death to the consular authorities
- Setting up a complete servie of funeral assistance
- Respecting the wishes of the deceased (religions, rituals and beliefs)
- Obtaining the necessary permits from the local authorities
- Transporting the deceased in association with the customs of the countries